Done installing Windows 7 RC. Updated all availaible drivers. Enjoyed the difference with faster experiences than Vista. Now what? What else , should we do now with our Windows7 RC?
Well, as per iTechnoBuzz.com, thats not all.
Here we are going to provide you top 5 free apps to power up your Windows 7 Rc.
These free and new tools/apps will help you to get better performance, tweak your hidden settings and customise your Windows7 to a different aspect.
And yup, all these tools are free of cost, and hence worth a look over them.
The list is as follows:
EnhanceMySe7en is a free tool ,that helps users to control many aspects of the system with maximum convenience.
Some Major Features:
- Process Identification – Identify unrecognized software
- Start-Up Management
- Registry Cleaner
- Disk Cleaner
- Registry Defragmenter
- Disk Defragmenter
- System Tools, File, Network and Security Tools
- Optimization – Optimize settings for maximum speed and stability
- Customization – customize system desktop, menus, toolbar and notifications settings
- Network – Optimize your Internet connection speed
You can get this tool absolutely free by clicking here.
Are you getting problems regarding some kind of audio/video files in your Windows7 RC? If yes, then we refer you Mediacoder. It is an open-source conversion tool that handles both music and video with ease.
Features In Brief
- Converting to between most popular audio and video formats in batch
- Multi-threading design, optimized for multi-core processors (average CPU utilization on quad-core processors over 90%)
- Full control over transcoding parameters
- Simplified UI for popular mobile devices.
- Fully standalone, no dependancy on system codecs/splitters
- Media Transcoding Platform to expand UI and improve user experience.
Click here to get MediaCoder for free.
Do you love to create desktop shortcuts? If yes, we refer you to use this tool.
It enables you to create desktop shortcuts, which when double clicked displays an attractive stack of items inside the folder.
It helps you to make your desktop more attractive and provides a clean cup view.
Click here to get this tool.
One of the favorite free Vista apps LogonStudio also works over Windows7 Rc.
This tool LogonStudio is a free program that allows users to change their Windows Vista and XP and Windows7 RC logon screens. It comes with several logon screens to choose from, along with thousands that are available online from Web sites. To use it over Windows7 RC you’ll need to apply compatibility settings for Windows Server 2003 (Service Pack 1) before it’ll function properly.
Click Here to download this tool for free from Cnet.
Notepad++ is a free source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages. Notepad++ got all features one should expect in a fully functional text editor.Notepad++ is written in C++ and uses pure Win32 API and STL which ensures a higher execution speed and smaller program size. By optimizing as many routines as possible without losing user friendliness, Notepad++ is trying to reduce the world carbon dioxide emissions. When using less CPU power, the PC can throttle down and reduce power consumption, resulting in a greener environment.
You can get it for free by clicking here.
Do you know any more tools to enhance or powerup windows 7 Rc? Share with us in the comment box.
Tell us, how you like this article. Share your experiences with Windows7 Rc in our comment box.
Feel free to share with your friends and socialise us in your own way.
Latest posts by Sarang Dravid (see all)
- Get Ashampoo Anti-Virus 2014 Free Full Version Key - October 7, 2013
- Andorid Kepard VPN Premium Free For 3 Months [October Only] - October 7, 2013
- Process Lasso Pro Free Lifetime License [worth $15] - September 26, 2013
- Moviemaker BlazeVideo SmartShow Free License Key Giveaway [worth $49.95] - September 13, 2013